You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our products and systems, but you will also managing a team (or teams) of engineers, growing and empowering them to accomplish great things and ensuring that best practices, standards, and processes are adhered to.
You will roughly spend 60-80% time in engineering and product, and 20-40% time in people management and coaching depending on team size. You will need to acquire contextual breadth and depth in your product domain and manage stakeholders’ expectations.
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into a new business vertical and exploration of new products.
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development
- Passion in leading teams and growing people
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Knowledge about cloud systems, VPS
- Expertise in any programming language like PHP, Python, Java, Golang and interested to learn and use other stacks as well.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influence skills and personal maturity
- At least 3 years of technical leadership experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university
- The position will be filled once we find the right candidate. We are willing to wait for that.
- If you are an agency, please, select a candidate who has the knowledge, experienced in developing OTA/Travel products, is willing to work on complex algorithms and is known to write quality code
- Fulltime Equivalent (FTE)
How to Apply
- E-mail us your CV at email@example.com mentioning position & expected salary in the subject line
- Application Deadline: 15 December 2018 11:59 PM